Website Survey Terms
1. The promoter is: Jewson Limited, trading as “Graham” (company no. 348407) whose registered office is Saint-Gobain House, Binley Business Park, Coventry, CV3 2TT.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Jewson Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, entrants give Jewson Limited permission to use their feedback within future marketing activities.
5. To enter the competition, entrants must complete the website feedback survey and include all of the necessary details.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The prize is £25 Love2Shop Vouchers.
9. 1 winner will be selected at random by representatives at Graham by the end of April.
10. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.