T&C’s of the competition:
1. The promoter is: Jewson Limited, trading as “Graham” (company no. 348407) whose registered office is Saint-Gobain House, Binley Business Park, Coventry, CV3 2TTT
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Graham Plumbers Merchant and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. This competition is available to enter via Twitter only
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be Friday 30th November at 23:59. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: You must comment and re-tweet the message pinned on the @Graham_Merchant Twitter page.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prizes are as follows:
- NEST Cam outdoor security camera – The first name selected
- Master Lock Van lock – The second name selected
- Master Lock Van lock – The third name selected
The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winners will be chosen by 5pm Monday 3rd December with the winners being contacted by direct message on Twitter within 28 days. The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received.
13. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. The entrant must be contactable via Direct Message from the @Graham_Merchant Twitter account.