T-Shirt Giveaway Terms
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Content OD (company no. 73437012) whose registered office is at 3-4 South Street, Park Hill, Sheffield, S2 5QX, who is managing the competition on behalf of Jewson Limited, trading as “Graham” (company no. 348407) whose registered office is Saint-Gobain House, Binley Business Park, Coventry, CV3 2TT.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, except employees of Jewson Limited/Content OD and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, entrants give Jewson Limited permission to repost their comments and images - with credit - on their social media channels.
5. To enter the competition, entrants must like our Twitter post and comment with details of your favourite job to have worked on this year.
7. Closing date for entry will be at midnight on Sunday 31st December 2017. After this time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The winners may select a style of t-shirt as they wish in the size of their choice, subject to availability. Should the desired prize not be available, an alternative style of t-shirt will be offered.
12. Winners will be selected by representatives at Content OD on behalf of Jewson Limited.
13. The winner will be notified by direct communications on the social media channel they entered on within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winners’ names will be available 28 days after closing date via Graham Plumbers Merchants social media channels.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.