Rock Up And Win Terms
Full Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
Entry is open only to Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) residents aged 18 and over who are Graham Trade cash or trade credit account holders. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, SGBD (Saint-Gobain Building Distribution) or the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
Promotion Period: you can enter this promotion between 07.30 BST on 1st October 2017 (‘’Opening Date’’) and 17.00 GMT on 31st December 2017 (‘’Closing Date’’) All purchases must be made and delivered in the Promotion Period Any transactions delivered outside this period will be void.
To Enter for Scratchcard Prizes:
- Purchase a boiler replacement pack (BRP) or bathroom pack (BP), in any Graham Plumbers’ Merchant branch with your Graham trade account (“Qualifying Purchase”);
- At the trade counter, you will receive a scratchcard. Scratch off the panel to see instantly if you have won a prize.
- Scratchcards available while stocks of BRPs, BPs and scratchcards last.
To Enter the Prize Draw:
- Entrants who make a Qualifying Purchase on their trade account will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- Entrants cannot have any outstanding invoices on their trade account or have an trade account which has been suspended due to non-payment or legal issues.
- If any of the Qualifying products are returned or refunded (in part or in full) these purchases will be discounted from the Promotion, except for occasions where the product is faulty or damaged through no fault of the entrant. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Entry available while stocks of BRPs and BPs last.
Multiple entries to receive a scratchcard and to enter the Prize draw are allowed during the Promotion Period as long as it is accompanied by Qualifying Purchase.
To opt out of the prize draw following a purchase an email must be sent to email@example.com detailing your name and Graham trade account number.
Scratch card Prizes:
- 20x £100 Ticketmaster e-vouchers
- 20x £50 Ticketmaster e-vouchers
- 100x £20 Ticketmaster e-vouchers
- 10x Amazon Echos
- 13x Black Beats Solo 2 Luxe Edition headphones
- 300x £10 iTunes e-vouchers
- 300x branded Bluetooth speakers
- 300 x branded power packs
All Scratch Card Prizes must be claimed by 28th February 2018 either in branch or online at www.grahamrocks.co.uk.
Prize Draw Prize: One (1) winner will win 1 x Gig of your dreams or a music-themed holiday up to a total value of £3000.
Additional Prize Details:
Prize Draw Prize:
- The exact content of the prize will vary depending on the event location and date chosen but will normally include travel, accommodation and tickets for two people.
- The prize must be claimed no later than 28th February 2018, for a concert or gig taking place before 30th June 2019.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old;
- The winner and their guest(s) must travel together in both directions if travel is included in the Prize;
- All elements of the prize package must be taken as part of the same trip;
Flights (if applicable):
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Once tickets have been issued, they are only valid for flights, dates and times shown. Name changes to the flight seats once confirmed are not permitted;
The winner and their guests must abide by and are subject to the Airline’s published Conditions of Carriage;
If a flight booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternatives will be issued and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided;
- If the chosen gig is outside of the winner’s country of residence the winner and their guest(s) will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel; any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winner and their guest. Please note, effective 1st April 2016, all passengers travelling to the USA under the Visa Waiver Program must hold a passport with an integrated chip.
- Travel insurance is not included in the prize and the winner is responsible for ensuring that they and any other participants have adequate insurance for medical expenses, baggage and other risks if travelling outside Great Britain.
- The winner must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs for themselves or their guest(s);
- The winner must provide their first and second choice of gig or concert and must give a minimum of 6 weeks’ notice. All arrangements are subject to availability within the £3000 total value of the prize and while all reasonable efforts will be made to provide the winner’s first or second choice, Graham reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of a similar value if necessary.
- The winner can request a gig or concert that is more than the £3000 but any costs beyond the £3000 value will be at the winner’s own expense.
- The winner will not receive any refund if the full £3000 is not used.
- The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest(s) whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest(s) from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or guest(s) act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
We cannot be liable for Prizes not provided by us but we will do everything we can if something goes wrong.
- Scratchcard Prizes: Scratchcards will be randomly distributed to all entrants at the till who make a Qualifying Purchase on their trade account, in any Graham Plumbers’ Merchantbranch during the Promotion Period.
- Prize Draw Prize: All entrants who make a Qualifying Purchase during the Promotion Period will be automatically entered into the prize draw to be conducted on 31st January 2018 by an independent entity.
Scratchcard Prizes: Winners will be notified immediately as to what they have won once they have scratched off the panel.
- If they have won a branded Bluetooth speaker or power pack they will receive their Prize in branch, from a member of staff.
- If they have won another Prize they will need to visit www.grahamrocks.co.uk and enter their full name, phone number, email address and/or company name and address, the branch that they received the scratchcard from, Graham trade account number, invoice number and the redemption code shown on the scratched off panel to claim their prize.
Prize Draw Prize: The winner will be contacted via the email address or phone number registered to their trade account within 10 working days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event the winner does not respond to communications within the 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
- The Prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash or other alternative in whole or in part. The prize will be for the trade account holder only.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, including non-availability of the Prize Draw winner’s preferred choices of gig or concert, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal value.
- So far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, the Prize which does not reach the intended recipient), cancellation of, or use of the Prize c) any act or default by a winner (including, without limitation, missed flights and transfers, which results in the winner being unable to activate the prize and/ or any elements of it).
- The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prizes, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The name and county of the prize draw winner will be available by sending a SAE to Graham Marketing Department, Saint-Gobain House, Binley, Coventry, CV3 2TT. These will be available after 5th February 2018 for 4 weeks.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- If you are a winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with iTunes, Amazon, Beats or Ticketmaster. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter. iTunes or Ticketmaster have no liability for any element of this Promotion.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Any queries regarding the Promotion or the Prize should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This Promotion is governed by the English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Jewson Limited, trading as “Graham”,Saint-Gobain House, Binley, Coventry, CV3 2TT.