Hep2o Donut Giveaway Terms
HEP2O TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR DONUTS/ PIZZA GIVEAWAY
By entering the promotion (the “Promotion”) you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion on www.facebook.com/Hep2O and/or https://twitter.com/Hep2O form part of these terms and conditions.
The Promoter of this Promotion is Graham Plumbers' Merchant on behalf of Hep2O c/o Wavin Limited and the Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
1. The Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over only.
2. Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of their group companies, or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER & THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
3. Entries will be accepted from 10:30am on Friday 29th June 2018.
4. The closing date for entries is 23:59 on Sunday 15th July 2018. Entries received after this time will not be eligible for entry.
5. To enter into the competition, participants must send an appropriate photograph as stated on the Facebook post and/or Tweet within the specified time.
6. Entries must not include or in any way contain:
a) obscene or indecent material, including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity;
b) defamatory content, including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group;
c) threats to any person, place, business, group or world peace.
7. Entries must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards.
8. All elements appearing in a participant’s Entry must be entirely original, created by the participant. Entries must not contain or reference any third party copyrighted works or trademarks and must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
9. Participants may only enter the Promotion once. Duplicate entries will be removed from the Promotion.
10. This Promotion is only available to consumers (e.g. not to any business or reseller). Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
11. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of entries.
12. The Promotion consists of a prize draw to win 12 donuts delivered to their nominated Graham branch or £50 of pizza vouchers.
13. There is 1 prize available to be won by residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) and Northern Ireland.
14. The winner(s) will be contacted within five days of the competition ending by Facebook or Twitter message. The winners will have 14 days from the date the notification was sent to claim their prize.
15. In the event that a winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the prize in the time required the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to any other participant of the Promotion.
16. The prize is not transferable to another individual. Any transfer of the prize by the winner will result in immediate disqualification. The prize must be returned to the Promoter and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another participant.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
18. Prizes will be posted to the winner by first class post.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and towns of residence of all winners.
20. By accepting the prize, the winner:
a) Agrees to take part in media interviews including but not limited to magazine, television and radio interviews;
b) Agrees to be photographed by the Promoter for the purposes of promoting the Promotion and the Promoter’s products; and
c) Agrees to participate in the Promoter’s other marketing and promotional activities.
24. By submitting his/her Entry, the participant assigns to the Promoter with full title guarantee all intellectual property rights in the Entry.
25. The Promoter shall have the right to use the winner’s name, image, voice and likeness for any purpose in relation to the Promotion in any territory, in any media and in perpetuity.
26. The winner forever waives any rights of privacy, intellectual property rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude the Promoter’s use of the winner’s Entry, or require the winner’s permission for the Promoter to use them for any purpose, and the winner agrees to never sue or assert any claim against the Promoter’s use of those materials.
27. As conditions of entry, each participant warrants and represents that:
a) he/she owns all rights to the Entry he/she is entering; and
b) his/her Entry (i) is original, (ii) does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, or violate applicable laws, regulations, or network standards, (iii) has not been entered in or won previous competitions, promotions or awards and (iv) has not been published previously in any medium.
28. The Promoter reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to disqualify participants who it considers to have not complied with any of these terms and conditions; or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
29. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims and entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age and other relevant details of a participant and before accepting a claim or entry as being valid.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
30. The Promoter will use any personal data submitted by the participant solely for the purpose of operating this Promotion and for no other purpose. To that extent, the Promoter may share such personal data with third parties involved with this Promotion. The Promoter will delete any personal data submitted by the participant after the end of the Promotion, save where the Promoter is permitted to retain it in order to comply with applicable law. A participant may request access to and the correction or deletion of his/her personal data by contacting the Promoter.
32. All the Promoter’s decisions relating to this Promotion are final and binding. No correspondence about the Promotion will be entered into.
33. All participants take part in the Promotion at their own risk and to the fullest extent possible in law the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to entries and the prize(s) whatsoever. The Promoter is not responsible for any potential allergic reactions in relation to the prize(s). The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the winner, nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the entries and the prize(s). The winner shall be subject to the policies and terms and conditions of any and all third parties involved in the creation and fulfilment of the Prize.
34. The Promoter reserves the rights to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the Promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control.
35. Promoter acknowledges that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or Twitter and releases Facebook and/or Twitter of any and all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any information provided by a participant under this Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook and/or Twitter. In accepting these terms and conditions participants release Facebook and/or Twitter from liability to the fullest extent possible in law.
36. By entering the Promotion, participants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of the prize(s).
37. This Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. By participating the participants agree that any and all disputes regarding this Promotion will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.