1. The promoter is: Jewson Limited, trading as “Graham” (company no. 348407) whose registered office is Saint-Gobain House, Binley Business Park, Coventry, CV3 2TT.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Jewson Limited/Content OD and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. To enter the competition, entrants must comment on Facebook or Twitter to answer the stated quiz questions.
5. Multiple entries are welcomed and will all be counted as individual entries.
6. There will be two winners each day that the competition is running. Closing date for entries will be at 5pm on each of these days until Friday 21st September. After this time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. Each winner will win a Honeywell CO Alarm, which will be sent to them following the closing date of the competition.
11. Winners will be selected by representatives of Jewson Limited based on the content posted and the judges’ decision is final.
12. The winners will be notified by direct communications on the social media channel they entered on within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date via Graham Plumbers Merchants social media channels.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.