TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE BRISTAN PROMOTION
1. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Bristan Designer Collection Promotion (“Festive Hampers”) as presented in Graham Showrooms.
2. The ‘Festive Hamper’ promotion is open to all Graham customers who purchase Bristan’s Designer Collection products as long as proof of purchase is provided. Entries will not be included if they are not purchased from the participating merchant.
3. The promoter is: Bristan Group Ltd (“the Promoter”) whose registered office is at Birch Coppice Business Park, Dordon, Tamworth B78 1SG.
4. Unless the promoter expressly agrees otherwise in writing, ‘Bristan’s Festive Hamper’ promotion excludes and is not available to:
4.1. Any and all current employees of the promoter or stockist, their group companies or their immediate family members.
4.2 Any contractors or customers set up on a contract support agreement
4.3. Any and all employees or any other person officially connected with ‘Festive Hamper’ promotion or their immediate family members.
5. Employees of the promoter, stockist or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the ‘Festive Hamper’ promotion or helping to set up the ‘Festive Hamper’ promotion shall not be permitted to enter the promotion.
6. The promoter and the stockists reserve the right to discount any entries they believe to be in contravention of the promotion rules and regulations detailed in these Terms and Conditions, including entries from competing organisations.
7. The ‘Festive Hamper’ promotion will run between 31st October 2016 and 19th December 2016 (the “Promotional Period”).
8. Participants must be UK residents only and aged over 18 years (eighteen) before the start of the promotional period.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The participant must purchase any Designer Collection product from the range in a single transaction at any Graham Showroom, and email their proof or purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org to be in chance of winning one of three luxury hampers.
11. Eligible Bristan products - Bristan’s complete Designer Collection Range (Showroom Collection).
12. Non-eligible Bristan products – Any other Bristan product that is not mentioned in the point above.
13. Each qualifying entry allows the participant to email a photograph of their proof of purchase to email@example.com when provided by the showroom staff.
14. Promotional material regarding the competition may vary depending on the showroom. This has been distributed to all Graham showrooms.
15. There are three luxury festive hampers to be won;
15.1 Prizes: Three luxury festive hampers purchased from Highland Fayre Ltd.
- 1st Prize: Festive Feast Hamper
- 2nd Prize: Taste of Christmas
- 3rd Prize: Glorious Gourmet Hamper
15.2. No cash alternative to the hampers will be offered.
16. The three festive hamper winners will be drawn at random from the entire pool of entries.
17. The promoter and the stockists reserve the right to amend the winning prizes at any time during the promotional period.
18. The winning prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes than those described.
19. If a participant rejects their prize or they are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the participant will be forfeited and the promoter shall be entitled to not honour the prize.
20. The winning participants of the festive hampers will be notified by email and/or letter within 7 days after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the promoter and the stockist reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
21. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
22. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
23. All participants are reminded that they retain the responsibility for any tax liability arising from participation in this promotion.
24. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
26. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
27. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
28. Entry into the promotion will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.